What do you do when nothing in your life is going right? Have a dinner party, of course. On the cusp of leaving their thirties and entering middle age, Jane and her old college pals could use some laughs. But when the reminiscing reveals secrets, and among friendships she finds adultery, Jane must come to terms with the people she thought she loved and the woman she thought she knew. In order to become whole again, Jane finds herself asking what this is all about.
Plan Your Visit
From swanky seating to specialty cocktails, the Playhouse is your place for a great night out with theater. Doors open at 6:30pm for evening performances, and 1 hour before curtain for afternoon shows.
FOOD & DRINK
• Our upscale bar and snacks allow you to make the Playhouse your only stop for the night.
• For each show, a speciality cocktail list highlights the characters and themes of the play.
• Wednesday night is wine night! Select bottles will be half-off for these performances – great for a group to split.
• Small snack boxes, like the aphrodisiac nut mix and rum and raspberry cordials, are also available for purchase to enjoy with your drinks.
PARKING & DIRECTIONS
• Located at Irving Park and Sacramento, our theater is easily accessible from both Lake Shore Drive and I-94.
• Metered street parking is available along Irving Park Road; side street parking is free. Note: On Sundays, all street parking is free!
• For those taking public transportation, the #80 bus runs right in front of our theater.
In the News
A woman of many talents--read up on Windy City Playhouse's Artistic Director, Amy Rubenstein
Theatre Week comes to Chicago and Windy City Playhouse! Executive Director of the League of Chicago Theatres chats with ABC7 Morning News.
"[A] hilarious, sparklingly realized comedy, now is an effervescent production... Highly Recommended!" - Hedy Weiss, Theater Critics, Chicago Sun-Times."