As a nonprofit theater, Windy City Playhouse must raise funds so we can keep producing high quality, highly entertaining works of art. This season, we’re putting a special twist on our year-end fundraiser so we can share our art with even more community members.
How it Works
For every $55 you donate to Windy City Playhouse, we will give one Playhouse ticket voucher to the nonprofit organization of your choice. Prefer not to give in multiples of $55? Don’t worry! Your gift will be combined with all other contributions for your preferred nonprofit to determine how many tickets it should receive. Any gifts received by December 31, 2016 will be matched.
This is an incredible opportunity to support not one, but TWO nonprofit organizations – doubling the impact of your gift.
The Playhouse will use your gift to:
- Compensate artists, like director Ron OJ Parson and the cast of our current show, APARTMENT 3A
- Maintain our catalogue of technical equipment, and update it when necessary, to help transport you into the world of the play
- Cover administrative costs, like designing, printing, and mailing our season brochure, so you know what’s coming to the Playhouse in 2017
- And much, much more!
Other nonprofits might use your gift to:
- Send a group of LGBTQ youth to see BOOTYCANDY
- Bridge the gap between sports and theater by attending KING LIZ
- Enhance an art therapy program by bringing patients to a performance of BECKY SHAW
- Raise money for their own organization by raffling off the tickets
- And more!