From swanky seating to specialty cocktails, the Playhouse is your place for a great night out with theater. Doors open at 6:30pm for evening performances, and 1 hour before curtain for afternoon shows.
• Patrons can select their seats at the time of purchase. Because our space is a black-box – our audience and stage setup changes with each new show – we recommend looking at the seating map before buying.
• Our theater has two seating types: Top Shelf and House. Our Top Shelf seating is swivel arm chairs. Our House seating is movie theater-style chairs. Side tables and drink ledges allow you to keep food and drink next to you through the play.
• Late seating is at the discretion of our House Manager and is not guaranteed. One more reason to come early!
We have two distinct seating types, each one a comfortable way to experience live performance:
- Top Shelf ($30 – $55, depending on performance day) – Our top shelf seats are swivel lounge chairs, located close to the stage, and separated by contemporary side tables. Top Shelf is a great option for small groups as it allows you to turn in and socialize with friends.
- House ($15 – $35, depending on performance day) – Our house seating is a slightly more traditional rowed-style seating, but still extremely comfortable. These movie-theater seats are a bit wider and more plush than most, and best of all, they have cupholders and a small shelf to hold drinks and snacks.
Windy City Playhouse is handicap accessible (exceptions may apply for late seating). For questions or to report special seating needs, contact our box office at 773.891.8985 or email@example.com