PARKING & DIRECTIONS
Windy City Playhouse is located on Chicago’s northwest side, at 3014 W. Irving Park.
Located at Irving Park and Sacramento, our theater is easily accessible from both Lake Shore Drive and I-94.
BY PUBLIC TRANSIT
The CTA’s #80 bus runs right in front of our theater, with a stop at Sacramento Ave.
Metered street parking is available along Irving Park Road; side street parking is free. Note: On Sundays, all street parking is free!
FOOD & DRINK
While the Playhouse offers a high-end bar and snacks, we recommended checking out one of our dining partners for a pre or post-show meal. Here are some of our favorite Irving Park spots:
- Raisu – Japanese fine dining *Walking distance*
- Angelo’s – Wine & Pasta Bar
- Leaderbar Draft House Sports Bar *Walking distance*
- Twisted Hippo Funky Brewpub
- Beograd – Serbian
- Bokeh – Seasonal craft cocktails and late-night small plates
- Eris Brewery – House-brewed cider and American comfort food with vegan options
- Old Irving Brewing – Brewpub featuring craft beer
- Heath & Crust – Grill fare and wood-fire pizzas
Our menu changes frequently and with the season. Items and pricing may be different during your visit from what is listed below. Also note our regular drink specials:
- WINE WEDNESDAYS – Each Wednesday, all wines by the bottle are $10 off. Great chance to share!
- BEER BUCKETS – Mix and match any five bottles on our menu for just $25. Available any day of the week!