PARKING & DIRECTIONS
Windy City Playhouse is located on Chicago’s northwest side, at 3014 W. Irving Park.
Located at Irving Park and Sacramento, our theater is easily accessible from both Lake Shore Drive and I-94.
BY PUBLIC TRANSIT
The CTA’s #80 bus runs right in front of our theater, with a stop at Sacramento Ave.
Metered street parking is available along Irving Park Road; side street parking is free. Note: On Sundays, all street parking is free!
FOOD & DRINK
While the Playhouse offers a high-end bar with gourmet desserts, for a full meal we recommend checking out one of our favorite local dining spots
- Raisu – Japanese fine dining
- Angelo’s – Wine & Pasta Bar
- Howard Quintero – Seasonal American
- Beograd – Serbian
- Pitchfork – Rustic Bar & Barbecue
- Old Irving Brewing – Brewpub featuring craft beer
- Heath & Crust – Grill fare and wood-fire pizzas
Our menu changes frequently and with the season. Items and pricing may be different during your visit from what is listed below. Also note our regular drink specials:
- WINE WEDNESDAYS – Each Wednesday, all wines by the bottle are $10 off. Great change to share!
- BEER BUCKETS – Mix and match any five bottles on our menu for just $25. Available any day of the week!